1. What categories of data does the product or service collect from me?
Farm Management Data
To fully utilise our Services we also encourage you to upload information about your activities such as agronomic, land, farm management, machine and climate data for your farm. Agronomic Data generally means tillage, planting, application and harvesting information. Land Data generally means field boundaries, CLU’s and field attributes. Farm Management Data generally means field operation activities, inventory records and financial information. Machine Data generally means field activity data, fuel, speed, location and machine metrics information. Climate Data generally means field conditions, temperature and rainfall information. All the above mentioned data will be available to you at www.agdna.com (the “Site”). More information.
2. Do the ATP’s agreements address ownership of my data after my data is transferred?
You are the owner of your original User Content and by submitting the User Content to us, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the User Content in connection with our provision of the Services and our (and our successors’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. More information.
3. If the ATP contracts with other companies to provide data related services, does the ATP require these companies to adhere to the ATP’s privacy policies with me?
4. Will the ATP obtain my consent before providing other companies with access to my data?
We will not share User Content outside of AgDNA without your prior consent. In the event you have provided consent, we may share User Content with our affiliates, suppliers, dealerships, and business partners, who may use the information and data for the purposes above and enhancing the quality of Services. More information.
5. After I upload data to the ATP, will it be possible to retrieve my original complete dataset in an original or equivalent format?
Data uploaded by you in proprietary formats can be exported in their original form. Data manually entered or created on the platform can be exported in a variety of industry standard formats including CSV, SHP and PDF files depending on the type of data being retrieved. More information.
6. Will the ATP notify me when its agreements change?
7. Will the ATP notify me if a breach of data security occurs that causes disclosure of my data to an outside party?
If in the unlikely event there is a data security breach you will be informed by email if your data has been compromised. More information.
8. Upon my request, can my original dataset be deleted when my contract with the ATP terminates?
You may cancel your registration to the Services with AgDNA at any time, and you can choose to unsubscribe from receiving any emails from us. Additionally you can choose to have all your Personal Information and User Content deleted from our database, please contact email@example.com. More information.
9. Do the ATP’s agreements establish how long my original datasets will be retained?
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, you may delete your account. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will attempt to delete your information within 30 days upon request, but understand that deletion may take longer due to timing of backups and other factors. More information.
10. Do the ATP’s agreements address what happens to my data if the ATP is sold to another company?
In the event that the company is sold, you will have the option of deleting your original datasets prior to the sale or transferring your datasets to the purchasing company. More information.