Morning Farm Report
1. What categories of data does the product or service collect from me?
Farm Management Data
2. Do the ATP’s agreements address ownership of my data after my data is transferred?
As explained in Sections 9.2 and 9.3 of the General Terms and Conditions, the user is the sole owner of their data. The user grants Agrible a limited license to aggregate their data in an anonymized form. Aggregated data belongs to Agrible. More
3. If the ATP contracts with other companies to provide data related services, does the ATP require these companies to adhere to the ATP’s privacy policies with me?
4. Will the ATP obtain my consent before providing other companies with access to my data?
5. After I upload data to the ATP, will it be possible to retrieve my original complete dataset in an original or equivalent format?
Section 13.2 of the General Terms and Conditions states that during the Subscription, ‘Any Farm Data uploaded to Morning Farm Report by You is recorded and maintained in Morning Farm Report, and upon Your request to Agrible’s customer service, Agrible will use commercially reasonable efforts to make such data available to You. More
6. Will the ATP notify me when its agreements change?
7. Will the ATP notify me if a breach of data security occurs that causes disclosure of my data to an outside party?
Section 11.4 of the General Terms and Conditions states: ‘Agrible agrees to notify You via email when Agrible becomes aware of any unauthorized use of Your username, password, or any other breach of security that causes disclosure of Your data to third parties. More
8. Upon my request, can my original dataset be deleted when my contract with the ATP terminates?
Section 15.3 of the General Terms and Conditions states ‘Upon termination of Your Morning Farm Report subscription You may request that Agrible remove Your data from our systems. Agrible will delete Your data within a reasonable time; provided, however, that Agrible will not have obligation to delete Aggregated Data and data needed for Agrible’s recordkeeping and servicing purposes. More
9. Do the ATP’s agreements establish how long my original datasets will be retained?
Section 13.2 of the General Terms and Conditions explains that Agrible shall retain all data provided by the user for at least thirty (30) days after termination of the subscription and that the user’s original data may be retained for up to five years. More
10. Do the ATP’s agreements address what happens to my data if the ATP is sold to another company?