1. What categories of data does the product or service collect from me?
a) soil and soil analyses
b) cropped fields, including soil work, drainage, soil conservation methods and soil erosion, and topography
c) crops, including seed varieties, yield, disease, and spreading of fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides
d) livestock, including type and number of heads, and manure production
e) watershed and relevant geospatial data.
All data used for our services (preparing the AEFP, amongst others) are stored and followed in the Logiag systems.
2. Do the ATP’s agreements address ownership of my data after my data is transferred?
We believe that control of data is more important than ownership. We therefore have chosen to explicit in our policy that you control who can access your data, rather than to address ownership of the data.
3. If the ATP contracts with other companies to provide data related services, does the ATP require these companies to adhere to the ATP’s privacy policies with me?
According to our policy, all third party service providers retained to expedite the Service offered, to offer the Service in our name, to provide other services related to the Service offered or to analyze the way in which our Service is used have access to your Personal Data for the sole purpose of performing these tasks in our name. It is strictly prohibited to share this data or to use it for any other purpose.
We do not, however, require that these providers and subcontractors adhere the same policies as we do.
4. Will the ATP obtain my consent before providing other companies with access to my data?
The section of our policy regarding service providers states that personal data will be transmitted to third parties exclusively after your explicit consent has been given.
5. After I upload data to the ATP, will it be possible to retrieve my original complete dataset in an original or equivalent format?
It is not possible to offer access to the original dataset with which you have provided us, nor is it possible to delete it from our database. Our policy stipulates that we cannot provide the complete dataset, even if explicitly requested.
6. Will the ATP notify me when its agreements change?
The section of our policy regarding modifications stipulates that should any modification occur, you will be notified by email and/or by mail when these changes take effect.
More information: Farm Data Privacy and Security Policy (Section 9)
7. Will the ATP notify me if a breach of data security occurs that causes disclosure of my data to an outside party?
The section of our policy regarding data security stipulates that you will be informed promptly should a security breach occur or be suspected.
8. Upon my request, can my original dataset be deleted when my contract with the ATP terminates?
Our policy stipulates that it is not possible for us to delete a complete dataset.
9. Do the ATP’s agreements establish how long my original datasets will be retained?
Our policy does not establish retention of datasets.
10. Do the ATP’s agreements address what happens to my data if the ATP is sold to another company?
Our policy does not address this.